Monday, August 26, 2013

Find Us In the "Tea" Section

O.k. Not really. But we have some exciting news. Tea in Texas Magazine's annual Quilting Issue will hit the shelves September 1 and there is a short article about Veronica teaching and a Bear Thread Designs ad!

 
Sure, I wanted them to do a profile on me, I mean what crafter or tea enthusiast doesn't want to know about this cuddly ol' bear, but it was Veronica's turn. She's been teaching quilting for 20+ years and she is already booking classes for 2014-2015 now, so she's going to be busy.

Don't forget to pick up a copy of Tea in Texas Magazine or visit their website. Not only will you find us in there, but a few of our quilting friends as well. I had lunch with Popcorn the Bear, at Quilting Treasures and he said you can find them in the magazine too. I am excited to see what they have coming this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment