As we begin the last quarter of 2013, we are already looking forward to 2014 and beyond. One of Veronica's favorite activities is traveling and providing lectures and workshops to quilt guilds across the United States. Not only can she teach about one of the things she is most passionate about, but she also has the chance to meet quilters from all over.
If your quilt guild, group or bee is looking for a a fun group activity, look at some of the programs Veronica has to offer.
Veronica has taught quilting classes for more than 20 years. She has taught at quilt guilds nationwide as well as being a featured instructor for more than 8 Sew Fun Cruises by Round Bobbin and served as a consultant for Janome. She is currently an adviser for Quilting Treasures. She offers a variety of lectures and workshops for quilt guilds, community programs and other groups to choose from.
• Take A Walk on the Wild Side:
• Miniature Quilts
• The Nine-Patch's Niche
• Sized to Perfection
• Fun with Flying Geese
• Quiltsmart Lecture: The Ease of Printed Interfacing
• A Different Point of View/Sew Surprised
• Pick a Chick (Class accompanies Talk a Walk on the Wild Side Lecture)
• Bitty Lonestar (Class accompanies Miniature Quilts Lecture)
• Glorified Nine Patch (Class accompanies Nine Patch's Niche)
• Sized Sew Perfectly (Class accompanies Sized to Perfection Lecture)
• Grab Your Geese and Fly (Class accompanies Fun with Flying Geese Lecture)
• 3 Quiltsmart Classes (Classes accompanies Quiltsmart Lecture: Ease of Printed Interfacing)
Veronica loves sharing her quilts. Not only the creation techniques and tips, but in being up close and personal to better understand the art behind each creation. Her lectures do not include slide shows, she prefers passing around the quilts so that the attendees may better under the techniques used to create them. Veronica has more than 600 quilts that she uses in various classes and lectures, making each one unique and different.
Lectures are approximately 1 hour. Fee for a lecture is $300 without a workshop, $275 for a lecture with a workshop. The workshop is $225. If you have a smaller guild, and would like to schedule Veronica, contact her to talk about working out a price.
To receive a complete description of programs or schedule a lecture or workshop, contact Veronica Cox at (281) 462-0661 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.