Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sew Many Samples!!

Whew! What a long week it has been already - and its only Wednesday! Veronica is already on the road headed to the Round Bobbin Quilting, Sewing and Fiber Arts Expo in St. Charles, MO this weekend. 

The past few days have been really busy for Veronica and Michelle as they feverishly worked on putting more samples together for upcoming shows and expos. Here is a look at some of the projects they did this week.










I really like the bear, but then again, I might be a little biased! They had quite the stack to start with. Many of these projects were done at shows as we demonstrated fusible applique using the Applique Pressing Sheet. So eventually, we have to stop and start putting them on the background fabric, which is a little hard to do in a hotel room! 

This week, I stayed at the office to help Michelle. We are redoing the entire website! I am so excited! We have some great things coming in the future and we decided it was time to update the website. We'll let you know when the new look is up and running.

I guess I should go help with that now. They love my creative genius!

Happy Hump Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment