Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Quilting on the Island!

I'm back!! I have been on many adventures since my last post. We've had so many changes in the past few years its had to keep up with, but I'm back and ready to talk quilting and traveling!

I went to a Mardi Gras party a while back and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, so I kept the party going, moving poolside for the summer.


Last week Veronica and I had a Quiltsmart Mondo/Midi/Bitty Class at the Island Quilt Guild in Galveston, TX. I say "we", but once we crossed the bridge onto the Island, I left Veronica to go check out this "blue water" they've been having while she headed on to teach the class. Lucky for me, I had already gotten a base tan at our home pool, so after a little sunscreen, I sat back to enjoy the sunshine while she and the class attendees made some awesome bags. (I really should have had Veronica make me one to hold my beach towel and sunglasses).



If you haven't made a Mondo/Midi/Bitty bage yet, what are you waiting for? Veronica teaches classes, so if you are interested in having your Bee, Guild or group host a class you can email her at VLCox@live.com. We've made many over the years, but these are some of our favorites.



Have you made a Quiltsmart bag? What's your favorite style to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment