Monday, April 15, 2013

Michelle's Mystery: Let's Get Started


Hi all! It's Michelle here. Jaggie walked away from the computer so I took over because I am really excited. As you can imagine, as Veronica's daughter, I have been doing some sort of sewing craft since I was old enough to hold a needle, and in all that time there are still some items on my "craft bucket list" that I have yet to do ... One of the items on the list is a mystery quilt.

Now, it's not that I haven't done a mystery quilt before, but it hasn't been much of a mystery since I was helping from a staff point of view. So now that Jaggie has found the quilt and started to post to the blog, I thought I'd do it from your opting of view!

I must say, I am very excited! I've chosen (most) of my fabric and will be joining you on this mystery journey. While Jaggie will be helping me at times (because he is such a helpful bear), he and Veronica have been instructed not to give me any more information than you have.

I'll post pictures along the way, and hope you will share your photos as well on our Facebook page. Jaggie has given my fabric a hug and wished me luck on getting it done with a toddler in the house, so let the fun begin! Happy stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment