Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Come Visit Us at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival!


Hi, Everyone! It's me Jaggie! I just wanted to remind you that we will be at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival this weekend!  You read right, "we" means that I will be there too!

If you are planning on coming to the festival, stop in and take a picture with me. There will be two Bear Thread Designs booths, in two different buildings so you have more chances to meet me and the Bear Thread Designs team. One booth, the Quiltsmart/Bear Thread Designs booth, will also have Quiltsmart products, along with The Applique Pressing Sheet.

Both booths will also have a luscious selection of Hoffman Bali Batik fabrics ... at a great price!

We will also be giving away Bear Thread Designs books, a different one at each booth. Stop in for your autographed copy. Supplies are limited.

Can't wait to meet you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment