Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Saturday: Falling for Fall!

Hello Bear Thread Designs friends and Pink Saturday guests! So glad you could join us! Things here are moving right along as we move closer and closer to the International Quilt Market and Festival in Houston. With Fall comes cooler weather, and nothing compliments cooler weather like quilts. Snuggling on the porch, curled up on the sofa or cuddling in bed, quilts make life better!

For our regualar visitors, you many remember a few weeks ago when I was telling you about  Veronica's Maple Leaf quilt adventures. Well, recently we were visiting her mother-in-law, who had finished her quilts, so we asked if we could post it today. What do you think?



It's looks amazing don't you think? Quilting is definitely a family affair! Veronica has finished her top and we'll post photos of that soon too, but did you get the free Maple Leaf pattern we posted as a freebie Friday? We are also still taking entries for the Sue Pritt's complete pattern set for Up North, which a wonderful front porch applique pattern. All you have to do is Like the Bear Thread Designs Facebook page.



If you read the story about Veronica's quilt adventures you also saw a photo of me and my pretty Maple Leaf quilt block Veronica gave me. I can't wait until she makes a quilt for me with it! I just love fall!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Pink Saturday! Thank you Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound for hosting this fun weekly adventure where we meet new friends!




4 comments:

  1. Jaggie looks snugly.

    Healthy Pink Snacks
    Have an enjoyable Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dearly love all quilts. Have more than I need, but none as pretty as this one. Wish I could attend the Houston show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilt! Happy Pink Saturday to you, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete