Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pink Saturday: Quilting Pretty ... Quilting Scary!

Hi! I hope everyone is having a great October weekend, and a wonderful Pink Saturday! Things here are pretty crazy as we prepare for the International Quilt Festival in Houston and a few projects and programs between now and then!
 
While we were going through the Creative Room last week, Veronica found this adorable mini quilt!

 
Isn't it adorable!?! Veronica has been giving lectures on miniature quilts for years, and sometimes when we are going through them, we find something that we either have seen in a while, or are seeing with "new eyes". It's really a fun surprise!
 
Another "find" was when Michelle was going through some of our freebie patterns looking for a Maple Leaf pattern for a series we were working on and found this cute little jack-o-lantern.

 
O.k., so maybe "cute" isn't the description most p[eople would chose, but could you just imagine a quilt of oranges and blacks? It would be perfect for covering up and cuddling while watching scary Halloween movies!
 
Well, we hope everyone enjoys our little "treat"! We are excited to go blog-hopping and see what tricks and treats you may have!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

    Pumpkin Fun
    Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts on the quilt. I think I should do some small quilts. I have problems now seeing and have all but given up on quilting, there is no excuse other than I lost interest but every time I see something I like it makes me want to get back to it
    Love this post
    Janice

    ReplyDelete