Monday, May 13, 2013

Michelle's Mystery: Flying Geese


I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!! Did you get any quilting done? I did!!

My husband is entering his last week of law school finals … for the first semester … and to ensure that he could study, my little Monkey and I headed to my parents’ house for a fun-filled day where my toddler and Jaggie jumped on Grammie and Happy’s bed, regardless of us telling them to stop. Seriously, those two are trouble, but for once it wasn’t there bear’s fault!

In between rescuing them from high-flying antics I was able to get some work done on my mystery quilt and I am **almost** caught up … if things don’t get too hectic this week.

I spent some time with flying geese this weekend and let’s just say, there was less of a mess than “actual” flying geese! I worked on both sets, I think from weeks 3 and week 4 … and once I got into a rhythm the geese were “flying”. I almost finished them, just a few more left – hopefully I can get them done tonight.  

I am so excited be at the part where we start putting it together! Eek! I’ll post photos next week, as I forgot to take photos while I was “in the zone”. I hope you’ll share your photos with us too, just visit our Facebook page!

Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment