Wednesday, January 22, 2014

With Free Time and A Little Charm ...

The sound of sewing machines hums through the Bear Thread Designs office and Veronica's home as she works on a variety of projects. I'm surprised she even stops to eat some days.

Well, she is off to a class today, so I sneaked in to see what she's been working on and look what I found!


She did this in one weekend. Goodness the sewing machine may need a break! This 48-inch square Rocky Road to Dublin is only missing its borders. She made this tops so far using 3 Charm packs and some black and white fabric. Isn't it wonderful? I wonder if she'll let me snuggle under it when its done. Eventually it will finish was 60-inches square, so its big enough for me to snuggle with a friend or two.

Well, let me see what else I can find. It's like a scavenger hunt without a list!!


No comments:

Post a Comment