Friday, February 15, 2013

"Cruising" to the Sew Fun Cruise

Well, this will be my last post (maybe) before I start on my first cruise, as I join Veronica on the Round Bobbin's 2013 Sew Fun Cruise through the Western Caribbean!!

I am so excited! I'm hoping you decided to join me on my adventure. The Sew Fun Cruise, lifts anchor from New Orleans, LA, otomorrow for a week long adventure through the Caribbean stopping in ports such as Falmouth, Jamaica Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas!

I can't wait! I wonder if the captain will let me have a hand, er ..."paw" at the wheel for a bit?

This year Veronica will be teaching 6 hands-on classes and 3 lectures and has spent the past few weeks cutting and packaging kits for the classes. There was so much stuff, I had to sit on some suitcases to get them closed! Veronica and I were talking and she said she always cuts extra kits, so this year she has decided to do a give-a-way!

When Veronica returns from the cruise, we'll invetory and tell you what goodies we have and how many winners we will choose, but I can tell you that we will hold the drawing on March 15. That gives you one month to sign up!!

"How do I sign up?," you ask. Well, leave a comment on this blog (any post about the cruise kit give-a-way) with your name and email to reach you. Then we'll put your name in the drawing. Want to get more entries? Well if you "Like" our Facebook page you'll get another entry! That's two chances to get lucky in our drawing!

Well, wish me luck everyone! We are on our way to Lousiana and tomorrow we will board the boat!

1 comment:

  1. I was on the cruise with Veronica and took her 'I Love Lucy' tote bag class and her Red Hot Mama Mystery class. It was great fun and I learned alot.
    Thanks for the memories.
    LyndaWest@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete