Friday, November 7, 2014

Cruising into Cozumel

Here is my room aboard the Navigator of the Seas.  Well ok, I have to share with Veronica, but it's ok.  I do like her and she is a pretty good roomie.  



My bed is so soft and I have this huge window to look out at the sea below.  


Well, off to work we go.  We've got machines to set up.  75 to be exact.  We've got Janome's 8900 machines.  I love that machine and so does Veronica, she owns two of them.   This is Scott from Citrus Sew and Vac, he's pretending to work, but secretly I think he's trying to nap.


We spent Monday in Bonnie Hunter's class.  Here is the quilt they are working on.


Here is part of her class.


 And here I am in the back of the room with my machine.  


More of Bonnie.


Bonnie came over to check and see how I was doing on my block, but secretly I think she just needed a cuddle from me.  


More pictures from the cruise when we get home. See you Monday...



No comments:

Post a Comment