Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Grand Cayman and Cozumel

Day 4, we got to Grand Cayman.    Here I am, sailing away in Cayman.  We had fun, fun,fun.  We shopped till we dropped.  We took lots of pictures, but again, they're gone.  So we got lots of walking in.  We went and had the best fish sandwich ever.  Check out my new clothes.  We got these in Jamaica.  I got a Rasta hat, I love it.  My shirt says Jamaica on the back.  Thanks Scott, he always buys the best clothes.


Day 5 we arrived in Cozumel.  Yes, that great fish sandwich caused Veronica to have achy joints, so we took a taxi into town.  We went to the swing bar.  No not a swinging bar, a swing bar.  They don't have seats to sit on, they have swings.  So we ate lunch while in our swing.  We had an awesome lunch.  We love this restaurant.  This donkey was outside the restaurant.  I just had to jump on for a picture.  Isn't he cute?  


Oh, and I got a balloon bracelet.  See it on my wrist?  This is my bed, I have to share with Veronica because Vickie is in the other bed.


She has to share with Bunbun.  He's got really big ears.


Tomorrow is our last day to sew.  Then we put the machines up and get ready to get off on day 7.  Come back for more adventures.  Tomorrow we have the best adventure of the whole week.


No comments:

Post a Comment