Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go

Yes, this bear is off to Missouri.  Well we actually leave tomorrow, tonight we are going to be at Peace by Piecing Quilt Guild for a lecture.  Veronica's so excited to be going to this guild.  Michelle J. that worked for us is a member of this guild and she says they are really cool ladies there.  I for one am excited to go check out the ladies, they always give great bear hugs and I'm in need.  

Tomorrow we leave for Round Bobbin in Missouri.  Veronica and Elsa are going along with me, you know Veronica does not let me drive.  So she'll drive, we'll all stop at quilt shops along the way and then we'll set up on Thursday.  Friday and Saturday are show days, come by to check us out and get a bear hug from me.  Don't I look like I need a hug????????????

    



So anyway,  "Come join me in St. Charles, it's so much fun at 
Round Bobbin Quilting, Sewing & Fiber Art Expo"



Where you ask?  Well in St. Charles of course, that's in Missouri.
When does the fun start?   September 19-20, 2014

The official address is: 
St. Charles Convention Center, One Convention Center Plaza, St. Charles, MO



We'll see you there...



No comments:

Post a Comment