Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Miss Alaska

And speaking of Brenda at Bear Paw Productions, I miss Alaska.  Scott please take me back, it's too hot in Texas.  I need cool air.  Did you see me on the totem pole in Sitka?  I was up pretty high, but I was checking everything out.  I was looking for Brenda, but Veronica said that Brenda does not live in Sitka.  Still.......what a great view.





Don't make me throw myself off the totem pole, oh wait, I already did.  



Please, take me back........................................  I miss Wanda.  She's in Alaska at the quilt shop.
Ok, so she's in Juneau, but it's still Alaska.


Yes, Veronica is gone, she's in Miami, Florida so I'm really lonely her at the office.  I'll have to go see what everyone else is up to. Maybe somebody brought berries to work today, I'm off.......



No comments:

Post a Comment