Friday, July 18, 2014

Row By Row

How many are doing the Row by Row and collecting license plates from all the 1250 shops including 35 area in the U.S. and Canada.  Veronica and her friend Kay were out and about at quilt shops today and they got a couple of the patterns, they are so cute.  No, she's not going to start any of the rows right now, she will only make a row when she has her six UFO's done.  That will get her a little bit more motivated.  The ones they got today were really, really cute, so she might have to work a little bit faster on those UFO's.
   
 Isn't this cute?  It's from Sew Much in Paris, Texas.


I like this "Texas" row, from Sew Let's Quilt It in Dallas, Texas.




I've never been to either of these shops, but I like their rows and license plates.


This is Sew It Up in Hurst, Texas.  Cute,cute, cute.  there are so many more, but I've got to stop.  I'm like an addict....

See you Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment