Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day One at AQS

Wow, what a day!!!  It was so exciting, here is a little bit of what I did today.  First I was hanging out in the Elna booth.  My friend Sue was working there, so I decided to hang out with her.  I'm looking at this machine because it is so pretty, I like that green screen.  Such a pretty shade of blue, don't you think?
  

 It was a little cold in the booth, so I thought I would warm myself up inside her Press, it's so people can iron really fast.  It was toasty.


Here is a quilt she made.  I like it.


Look, I'm learning to embroider!  I like the flowers, maybe she'll add some berries for me.


Here's another quilt that Sue made.  


Veronica was working on half square triangles,  she needs 5,884 for a quilt that she is working on. They are waste triangles that she's been collecting for years. 


 Somebody loves me, no really there were a lots of ladies for me to pose with.








These 2 ladies are from Houston, my hometown.  Howdy Padner.

 See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment