Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Classroom day

I'm so excited, I met some wonderful ladies and we got to sew on these amazing Janome 8900's that Scott brought on board for us.  Here I am, getting ready for the first class.  Then I met a shark or two.  NO, really, there was a shark in the classroom.
  See here is the shark.  He told me he had fabric right inside his mouth.  Free fabric, who can pass that up, right.


I think he lied.  But I'm not giving up.  I'll shake it out of him.

Ok, I need a rest.
Maybe Scott will help me.

Oh, no!!!!!  Save Scott.




In the end, I did get some fat quarters so it was worth it.  I even got a sewing machine.  This one is a little 2030 , it's only 12 pounds.  I can carry it to classes with me.  Thanks Scott.  Stay tuned for more of my adventures.  Tomorrow we stop in Juneau.  I'm feeling on top of the world.  

Wanna see my quilt?
   



What do you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment