Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just for fun-towel animals and "The Seam Ripper"

Have you been on a cruise and returned to your room to find those wonderful towel animals on your bed, or hanging around your room. Well, I got plenty and  I got a private lesson while on Royal Caribbean last month.  It was a lot of fun and my cabin steward was just to doggone cute. He was so patient as he taught me how to make them.  I told him I was gonna give him a great tip. Do you know what he said?  He asked what was that thing on my counter in my room.  I looked over and he was pointing to my seam ripper, because of course, I had a sewing machine in my room.  I told him what it was and he asked where he could get one, he said that was much better than any (money) tip I could give him. I asked what he wanted it for and he said he could use it to clean the vacuum cleaner brush.  So, I had 16 in a baggie that I had brought along, you know, just in case...  We are after all on a quilting cruise.  I gave him all 16 of them and he was in hog heaven.
Now I know what to bring for my cabin stewards.  Here a few of my towel animals.
             
My favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment