Sunday, June 22, 2014

Debbie's class



We were so lucky to have Debbie Caffery on our cruise.  She's a great hugger.  All of her classes were full and all the ladies loved her.  I did too, if you can't tell by my picture.  I'm trying to   snuggle in her neck, but I'm a little short.                                                                               



It was love at first sight for me.  



   
Check out my new shirt.  I was kinda' cold in Sitka, so Scott bought me this shirt and then added some bling to it.  Do you see what it says?  It says "I Love Janome" and I really, really do.  If you don't know who Scott is, he's the Janome dealer that has been doing cruises with Veronica for 10   years now.  That makes them reallllly old....friends was what I meant.  If you're looking for a great machine call Scott at Citrus Sew and Vac in Ocala, Florida, that's where Veronica gets all of her     machines.  Scott is great, you can call him if you have a problem or question and he's always       there to answer you and help out.  He's a great guy.  I'll give you his phone number, but don't tell him it was me.  Ready?  Here it is.  Call Scott at 352-620-0225.  Sneaky, huh?                                                                   



June from Quiltmaker had name tags for all of us, well, ok, not really for me, but I "borrowed"  one.  Hey, I'm important too.                                                                                                  



Here is June and Sharky with me.  I'm the handsome furry one.  




This is Deb.  She and I are sitting on top of the world.  

Cuddly!

Look, I've got more sweeties.  We were in Debbie's class.  


Look, that's the chocolate bar over there.  Who would have thought, a chocolate bar....  yum!

Tomorrow is Ketchikan.  Yippee.  





No comments:

Post a Comment