Thursday, June 26, 2014

eBosser

Have you seen the eBosser ?  Well, we got one.  We have a Go! and Go!Baby and we have lots of the Accuquilt dies.  We use them to cut fabric for our kits for our cruises.  We do like them, but Veronica's arm gets tired of cranking so she has to grab Kevin and make him help.  Well, with the eBosser, there is no cranking the handle because it's electric.  Best of all, it takes the Go! dies. Yes, seriously, it does.  So if you don't have those dies, but you've got Sizzix or Cuttlebug dies, the eBosser can take those as well.  Veronica is cutting fabric like crazy.  She's hooked.  Veronica has been cutting fabric for her scrap quilts.  We'll have pictures of those shortly.  So where do you get one?  Call Scott at Citrus Sew and Vac.              




So this is what the eBosser looks like...



with fabric, dies and the cover for the dies.  By the way, I'm working on a Hexagon quilt, so I needed to cut more hexagons.  I like doing it this way because all of my sides are the same size.


Here is a picture of my hexagon quilt.  I'm trying to use different scraps, I needed to clean out the scrap bin and this was a good way.  This is also a great project to take along on the airplane.  I use the English paper piecing method using Paper Pieces shapes.  They have some of the best products.      


No comments:

Post a Comment