Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 4 AQS Charlotte

Sorry, but I was just way to tired to let you know what a great day we had on our last day at the show.  It was awesome!

I've got a great story to tell, but that may have to wait for another day.  Here is a preview of the story. It is about Scott from Citrus Sew and Vac in Ocala Florida and this awesome guild member that he made cry.  Tsk, tsk, I gotta hear this story.  You can read about Scott and the crying guild member tomorrow.  Bring your tissues.



 Ok, so I went for a walk at the show and I met Deb Karasik, here she is.



These are some of her quilts.  And guess what?  We're going to do a quilt cruise together.  Isn't that cool?  We'll tell you a lot more later on when we get it all planned out.




  Then, we had a party.  It was called a pop up party.  Here are some of the ladies who came.




They all seem to love Janome!  Awesome.!



And we loved it so much, we had another one.  Two parties in one day.  What fun.  Everyone at both parties got tons and tons of giveaways and there were special prizes as well.  We made tote bags for the second party that said "I Love Janome".  We had patterns, flashlights with screw drivers in them. We had CD cases for your embroidery disks, and lots of Swarovski crystal iron- ons for everyone.   What a great time.

Oooooooooolala.  This is a vendor.  


Guess who came to see me in the booth?  Can't guess, ok, I'll tell you.  Charlotte Angotti, and guess why.  Ok, Ok, I'll tell you.  We're doing a quilt retreat together.  Yes, we are, really.  She's so sweet. Check out the blog about Two Friends and A Quilt Retreat.  We're going to be there Feb. 5th thru 8th, 2015.  Come join us.  Scott from Citrus Sew and Vac and I, Jaggie the Bear will be there.  We're also going to drag Veronica along, she'll be the one working.  Scott and I will be at the beach.  Ok, ok, we'll help her and then go to the beach.  Beach?  Yes, We'll be in Myrtle Beach.    
  

Pam Clarke came by to quilt with me in the Janome booth.  We're doing a retreat with her as well. And guess what, it's in February 2015 as well.  This one will be a machine quilting retreat.  We'll have info on that one soon.    

This is Gloria, she helped to drag all of those ladies over to the Janome booth for the pop up party. Thanks Gloria. 


Look who I met?  


Ok, check back tomorrow for the story on Scott and the lady he made cry.  Bring your tissues as well.  Gotta ago pack up our truck so we can head home.



Geeeeeeeeeeeeez, this looks so familiar. I wonder why??

No comments:

Post a Comment