Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Yes, it's true, I just got my reservation confirmation for my cruise with Scott and of course Bonnie Hunter.  I'm so excited!  We get to go on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas cruise ship. I've got my room number, I've got one of those huge windows to look out at the sea and my bags are packed. I've got my Set and Sail paperwork, my luggage tags and I guess I've got to bring Veronica as she has the passport.  We're gonna have fun, fun, fun!  Hope you're joining us.  I need more of these days.

We're going to Belize City, Belize, Roatan, Honduras and Cozumel, Mexico.  We've been to Belize and the scuba diving there is amazing.  We've been to Cozumel like a million times since 1987, actually Veronica did her Open Water Certification in Cozumel. But we've never been to Roatan, and we're really excited.  I'll be on the beach while Veronica goes scuba diving.
      Or I can grab a kayak and hit the waves.  The last time we went kayaking we were in the Pacific Ocean, and it was so cool.



Maybe I'll be lazy and hang out in a hammock.  These are really hard decisions, well I'll have the weekend to think things over.  Hope to see you on board.  See you Monday.








No comments:

Post a Comment